The organizer of 2A Continental Architectural Awards is 2A Magazine. By completing and submitting the online entry form, the applicant will fully and unreservedly agree to all of the terms and conditions of 2ACAA. If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions, then you should not take part in 2ACAA.
Once you have created an account, we reserve the right to send you further correspondence regarding our awards program.
1) 2ACAA 2019 is a one-stage entry/ two-stage judging award.
2) The First Stage Entry is open to all professional entrants, i.e., Individual architects, urban designers, urban planners, landscape architects, multi-professional teams and Architectural firms and offices.
3) Other associated bodies, e.g., clients, developers, contractors, may also enter on behalf of the architect, with their consent.
4) Join projects between universities and industry are eligible to participate in the award.
5) The Entries include two Sheets, introducing the project, in A3 size.
6) The candidate projects of The First Stage Entry will be notified in the participants own panel and sending the email as well as will be announced in the 2A magazine website (the final list).
7) The sheets of candidate projects will be printed out and the jury members will choose the winners of each category in a meeting held by 2A Magazine in Polytechnic University of Madrid.
8) All projects should have been completed on or after 01 January 2010. For Future Projects/Innovative Design category entries, the design dates should not be older than 2010.
9) Future project category covers all eligible entries, regardless of the project program and subject.
10) All Projects should have been built /located in one of the Continent’s country.
11) Participants can submit multiple projects under one account, and there is no limit on the number of submitted projects.
12) Each project can be applied only to a single category of the Award. In other word, one project cannot be submitted under two different categories.
13) Winner projects of the previous 2ACAA are not eligible to participate in the 2ACAA 2019.
1) The projects that pass the first stage of scrutiny are regarded as “Candidate Project.”
Note 1: The project submission has to be done from May 15th to June 30th
Note 2: The consideration of the first step to select the qualified projects will be done by organizing committee.
2) The message of qualification of the candidate projects will be sent to you as the participants [via email] In 72 hours after their participation and asks to pay the candidate fee of 295 USD.
Note: Please send to us the receipt on the same place of the participant own panel or email to us.3) The list of candidates projects of 2ACAA 2019 will be declared at the website on July 20th,2019.
3) The list of candidates projects of 2ACAA 2019 will be declared at the website on July 20th, 2019.
4) All the candidate projects will be published in a special edition of 2A Magazine.
5) All the candidate projects will receive a qualification letter, representing that their project has been nominated by the organization of 2ACAA.
6) Architects of the Candidates projects are welcome to the award ceremony and interaction forum in Polytechnic University of Madrid.
Note: their invitation card will be sent to them maximum one month before the event.
Candidate has to pay 295 USD online (as printing and logistics fee) once the project is approved as Candidate. Only on successful payment, the project will be accepted as the candidate.
For more submission information please visit: http://2aincorp.com/HowToEnter
If you have any problem submitting your project to our website please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jury members will judge the projects as two individual groups to judge the projects in different categories, It will be managed by Head of Organizing Committee of the award on the same day of jury meeting.
By submitting your projects to the award website [www.2aincorp.com] you will give us (2A Magazine) the permission to publish and share your project in our website and display in the award ceremony, on the other hand, All the information at the projects submitted to 2ACAA have been provided by the competitors (Designer and Director) and they are the copyright holder in this regard.
If there is any miscount, mistake or lack of credits regarding the project team and designers, 2A Magazine has NO obligation and the issue concerns the participants directly.
Note : All the information submitted to the magazine have been provided by the competitors- participants or architect [designer], hence, the responsibility of the third part liability lies with the competitors.
Note : In case of any remittance related issues drop mail on email@example.com
The newsletter and emails in regards to 2A Magazine, 2ACAA and our other activities from our side Will be received by you.