1) The projects that pass the first stage of scrutiny are regarded as “Candidate Project.”
Note 1: The project submission has to be done from May 15th to August 05th
Note 2: The consideration of the first step to select the qualified projects will be done by organizing committee.
2) The message of qualification of the candidate projects will be sent to you as the participants [via email] In 72 hours after their participation and asks to pay the candidate fee of 295 USD.
Note: Please send to us the receipt on the same place of the participant own panel or email to us.3) The list of candidates projects of 2ACAA 2019 will be declared at the website on August 05th,2019.
3) The list of candidates projects of 2ACAA 2019 will be declared at the website on August 05th, 2019.
4) All the candidate projects will be published in a special edition of 2A Magazine.
5) All the candidate projects will receive a qualification letter, representing that their project has been nominated by the organization of 2ACAA.
6) Architects of the Candidates projects are welcome to the award ceremony and interaction forum in Polytechnic University of Madrid.
Note: their invitation card will be sent to them maximum one month before the event.
7) one day exhibition of all the candidate projects will take place at Polytechnic University of Madrid, 18th October 2019.